Valentines Photoshooting Live Brief






On February, I organize a shooting with a model agency and a shop in order to promote their products of Valentine’s day.  The shop asks me to send the photos in order to do an album for their website and their Facebook page. Also, the agency wants the photos in order to do a magazine for their work. Also, we are agreed that some photos I can used them for my portfolio.

The role of the models is to promote the products of the shop.
Here are some photos from this shooting:









The difficulties that i found in this shooting is the sun because the shooting is scheduled to be in the morning when the sun is not appropriate for the shooting.
Because it is central Nicosia there are a lot of people that visit this place and I found difficulties to found an appropriate locations to do the shooting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion and Beauty Photoshoot