Research for my Website

I have in my mind 2 websites to follow. The first is the Wordpress and the second is the Zenfolio. I prefer to do it at Zenfolio because I started already from the previous semester so it is easy for me to continue with it. Also, it has the following advantages:  
1)  Easy to built my website at Zenfolio than other pages
2)  Easy to do the homepage
3)  The most important thing is the protection of my images. It has protection that is not allowed to download the images with the right click of the mouse.
4)  Have watermarks at the images.
5)  Provide as a number one website for the photographers because it is appropriate to do their website at Zenfolio.
6)  Also, it has a lot features to do my portfolio.
7)  It has a live chat which is important if I have some questions for the site and find solutions for the problems of the website.
8)  It has an option in order to have customers support which is important for the photographers to have a better website.


Zenfolio is a professional site where the photographers can upload their photos and the clients can buy them because Zenfolio has a function to sell them. Also, has a good templates and themes to choose in order to have a professional site.

Maybe in the future when I finish the collage course I will continue to do a research with the Wordpress.
This is an example of my homepage of my website:

The photo of my website I would like to be wide because if I make it full it will loose the quality. Also in a website an important role the fonts that are used.  It could be better if it use calligraphic fonts. 

This is an example of my fashion portfolio page of my website.

The link of my website is: 

My Website is:

http://omirosdemetriou.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion and Beauty Photoshoot