Diversity Live Brief


Inspirations






















The above photos are some inspirations that I have in order to do the photoshoot. There are some photos of Edge concept, Timeless, Prints and Impress.

Diversity Live brief


This photoshoot is a collaboration with  5 photographers and 5 designers. Also for this photoshoot the model agency is doing also a collaboration with hair designers and make up artist. the manager tell us tells us that she want 3 photos of each girl at every concept in order to use them for their portfolio. Also, we have the right to use them at our websites and our Facebook pages, after she shares them at the Facebook.






This is some contact sheets of my work.














I will provide some examples from my work from each concept:















The problems that i have for this photo shooting are:

  1. The lighting conditions for the outside shooting is the sun that shining. The sun was terrible for my shootings because the shooting starts 9 in the morning. From 9 until 11 the lighting was OK after this time the sun was bad for my shooting purposes. At the afternoon the sun was perfect.
  2. Other difficulty is at the inside shooting I have some restrictions or my shootings. I must shown only wall.
  3. The installation of my lights for the inside photography
  4. It takes a lot of time to go from one place of the shooting to the other
  5. A lot of time for the shooting. From 9 in the morning until 6 in the afternoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion and Beauty Photoshoot