Fashion Designer Workshop Live Brief







A student of Fashion Design Department of my college wants to do a shooting for her 

clothes in order to add them in her final project and her portfolio. So, she asks my teacher if 

he has time to do these shooting. When he agreed to do the shooting, he tells me if I want 

to take place in this shooting and me I got agreed to do it.

These photos I got decided to use them in my portfolio and for my project also. So, we 

made an agreement with the designer for the photos.

The lighting that we used is with our external flashes and we bring an external soft box.

After that we have done we found a place at Amiantos which has an old house which is 

appropriate for the shooting.


Here are some photos from the shooting:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion and Beauty Photoshoot