Personal Development Plan

Main Objectives:

Goal 1: To apply myself to course work in order to achieve the best result


Goal2: To build an on-line presence that reflects my work and personality, this on-line presence should spread far and wide but be focused and synergistic. I have plans to build my personal website.

Goal 3: What to do when my course ends.




Goal 4: To find techniques in order to enhance my self-promotion skills regarding my work and skills.

Current strengths that we help me to achieve each goal:
Goal 1:
1.    To make university course
2.    Broaden my knowledge through research and self-study.
3.    Submit the best work I have done

Goal 2:
1.    To investigate possible options for building a web-site.
2.    Costs involved
3.    Research some social medias options that fit with my ideals

       Goal 3:
1.    Consider my options for example further education
2.    To work as a self- employment
3.    To work as a employment
4.    Research for market opportunities

Goal 4:
1.    Start building connections with fashion designers, graphic designers and with other photographers
2.    To find out the appropriate social media that goes with my work done as a photographer.

Key areas for development with my goals in mind:
1.    To be creative
2.    Start of building my identity as a photographer and artist
3.    To do my professional portfolio
4.    The idea of networking with the aim of self -promotion
5.   Focus on my work effectively

Skills/Knowledge/Qualifications
Goal 1
1.    To have feedback from my tutors
2.    More technical classes in order to know the studio lightening.
3.    To know the history of photography can be useful for my needs.


Goal 2
1.    Research with a lot of website opportunities.
2.    To do my website alone without asking a professional to do my website.
3.    To examine the requirements of each site.

Goal 3
1.    Ask other photographers to help me in the area that I choose to continue.
2.    Further education for example to do a Master.

Goal 4:

1. Research through social medias

2.  Ask other photographers and my tutors at 

university in order to help me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion and Beauty Photoshoot