Methodology


  •   In order to meet with the above objectives, it is appropriate to find out the appropriate methodology.
    ·      First of all, I will research the different photographic genres which are help me to decide the direction I would like to explore further. Later, I will do a SWOT analysis in order to find the strengths and weaknesses to work as a fashion photographer
    ·      When I found the genre that I want to continue as a photographer I will do a further research through this genre by finding photographers and some other information of the genre and to find some techniques that they are using.
    ·      Later I will produce the live briefs which are help me to do my shootings and experiments.
    ·      I will produce a personal progression plan.
    ·      Another important aspect is to produce an online portfolio which helps me to promote my work.
    ·      Another aspect that helps me to promote my work is to build my personal website and mission statement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion and Beauty Photoshoot