Research

Nick Knight


Nick believes that photography can analyse a social progress. He has ability to introduce new ideas at the world of fashion. All my studio photoshoots I got inspired from the Nick Knight because his images have a good composition and how he stands his models is very interesting and I got inspired from the poses that he uses.



(https://staceemichelle.wordpress.com/2012/08/13/team-vogue-gets-olympic-gold-how-britain-ended-the-games-in-style/)

These two images are from the magazine that Nick was have a cooperation with a fashion designer and was doing an amazing job in order to show the beauty of fashion and the beauty of gold also.
The composition of that photo is got inspired me from the way that the model was doing her hands and the emotions that the models uses are very good also. This image are published to the Vogue magazine. I took ideas from the shootings of this photographer because I have in my mind to work in a magazine and this photographer has a great idea to get inspired with him.


Mario Testino


(https://www.pinterest.com/pin/462956036675835641/)


As we can see from the above picture is the Kate Moss which Testino uses for the Vogue magazine. The other that I see in the pictures of Mario is the shadows that he uses. From the above I like the small shadow that he used behind the subject. I think also that the selection of the background goes with the subject.

(https://www.pinterest.com/pin/462956036675835504/)


 One of my photo shootings that i have done for the Diversity I got inspired from this image because of the pose of the model and the clothes are similarly with the concept so i got inspired with the background also.

Steven Klein


Steven is another fashion photographer who connects the fashion and beauty for his commercial photos. A great example of his work is the Anna Ewers that she uses from Steven for Balenciaga Fragnance.

(http://thefashionography.com/anna-ewer-steven-klein-balenciaga-fragrance/)

have an ambition when I finished my University to do some connections with companies for commercial purposes so I took Steven as an example for my future. I like the pose that the subject is doing and gives the aesthetically that the perfume was the appropriate for every woman. The subject wears bracelets and veil and makes the subject to fell young and gives the feeling that this perfume s also for young women.  I think that Steven is a good example for fashion commercial photographers.


(https://hypebeast.com/2015/9/steven-klein-shoots-the-star-studded-alexander-wang-x-dosomething-campaign)



And this image is a good example of Kleins work. He uses Rihanna and her style to do this advertisement. This is from the collaboration of Stephen with Do something campaign with the objective to increase awareness and funding. He uses 30 portraits of famous people from the showbiz may be singers or actors in order to promote the company’s products.
The composition is nice from the image above and it gives the aesthetic to buy the products


of DIOR. This photographer helps me to take ideas for my commercial works.

Sebastian Kim

Sebastian is a famous fashion photographer who take photos for magazines and covers of magazines.




(http://fashioncow.com/2012/05/the-narcissist-fashion-story-of-structure-style-zuzanna-bijoch-by-sebastian-kim-for-numero-133/)


This photo is from a cover of magazine where the model takes a pose-extreme which are the poses uses for his purposes of his shootings. So, I got inspired from the extreme poses that he uses and I am trying to do for my fashion editorials that I have. Because I have in my mind to work in a magazine so I read this photographer in order to take some ideas. He uses women in his pictures in order to provide a modern sophisticated woman. He got inspired from 70s Bohemian and his images gives a feeling that they are narrative something.



(http://fashionbombdaily.com/numero-photographer-sebastien-kim-responds-to-the-blackface-african-queen-controversy/)

At this image, Kim provides a 70s Bohemian style. Also, this image has a nice background and this i got inspired from the concept of above photo. Also, in my next shootings I have a concept to photograph clothes with Bohemian style in order to give the feeling of an old years so this photographer a lot of photos to study and to get inspired from them. He has an inspiration from Moroccan fashion.

If I want something extreme for my shootings this photographer is a good example to study. 


Alice Hawkins


(https://www.wefolk.com/artists/alice-hawkins)

"Fashion is great, but it's not really me. It's like fantasy and I'm not living in fantasy, I just want the people I photograph to look good'' (https://www.wefolk.com/artists/alice-hawkins). The only think that she cares is the model that he take photos to look good. In the image above I like the pose of the model and the composition also with the rule of thirds and the leading lines. Also, the background with the trees and the sunlight it looks great. With these image I got inspired for my diversity workshop that I present it in my later post.


(http://mymodernmet.com/alice-hawkins-fashion/)


Alice works for ad campaigns like TopShop and AgentProvocateur for big magazines like Vogue, Harper' s Bazaar. I like that he did real photos with not a lot of editing so, the images are looking original not fake. And the face of the model also is not having a lot of editing.  I like the people that I photograph to look great so I got inspired from this photographer and her style. She uses glamour colours in her images.


Patrick Demarchelier

Other photographer that is important for the fashion commercial photography is the Patrick Demarchelier. The photographer told that he learned most by taking just pictures, a lot of pictures. A photographer learned with his mistakes and a lot of practice.
(Available at: http://www.demarchelier.net)


The other think that is important in fashion photography is the expression of the models. The expressions of the face must be real. The background is grey and goes with her clothes and accessories of the model.The accessories also makes the picture more interesting.
(Available at: http://www.vogue.com/tag/photographer/patrick-demarchelier/)
As we can see from this image Patrick uses ambient light which a lighting that I used also for my original pictures. The lighting is good on these images and the use of clouds also which provide little dramatic mood in the image.

The composition in these image is very good because the photographer provides leading lines and rule of thirds which is important aspect of outside fashion photography and I also used for my photos.




Georges Antoni



George has the ability to work in a commercial industry and allowed him to work in a TV commercials.




(https://www.justthedesign.com/georges-antoni-photography/)

He has the ability to bring out deep emotions from a model which is a challenge for any photographer, regardless of experience. His photography walks a fine line between the showy and the simple, meaning that you will not forget one of this image after you have seen it. With his images Antoni tries to tell a story sometimes erotic which bring us to an old years like 50s and 60s. This style i got inspired from this photographer the way that he uses on his images.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion and Beauty Photoshoot