Process for the logo

According to the research that I have done I found that the logo must be:

  • Know your brand
  • Keep it simple
  • Avoid the clichés
  • Use color effectively
  • Choose the right font
  • Strive for a versatile design
  • Opt for timeless design by avoiding trends
First of all I make a collaboration with a graphic designer in order to give me some directions of my logo which is important for my business. 

First I have this logo for my branding:


Later I decided to change my logo because I want to do more modern logo than the above. Also, i decided to add colour and make calligraphic my name.
\

First I did this type of logo but I decided that I don t like to write Demetriou and make the photographic calligraphic letters. This logo I used it for my website.

So this is my last logo that I want to keep it in the future. Also I did one with white letters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion and Beauty Photoshoot